Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Little house" fun

Today we went to West Virginia. Our neighbors/friends invited us out to their "little house", their home away from home. We had loads of fun doing... nothing much. That's why they like their second house so much.

Ian was trying on grandmom's sunglasses:

I tried awfully hard to make a face with Enoch's inspiration and help. It's a little fuzzy, but I think you get the gist. Haley served us coffee made with his new eSpresso machine. My guess is that those cups hold about 32 oz. They were HUGE!

The kids enjoyed hot chocolate. This is Lily:

And this is Joel: (they're twins)
Carol and two of mine playing a game:

Tabitha and Seth running into the house:

Patricia:

Seth, cutting himself on barbed wire:

Joel gives everyone rides on the Kubota. He is a great driver! You should see him reverse:
Enoch and Haley on four wheelers. Enoch was not comfortable on that thing. I also gave it a whirl. I could drive it, but I did not feel safe. I concluded that it was not my cup of tea.

Grandmom and Ian:

No comments: