Sunday, April 10, 2011

Link Love

Just three for ya today!
  • Vinegar uses - Sharizat lists over 20 ways you can use vinegar to clean your home. She does a great job with details. In fact, I think I'm going to use some on my windows tonight! By the way, her blog is amazing. I like to think of it as an undiscovered gem. Check it out!
  • Financial help from a 3 year old - Short and funny, especially if you're a Dave Ramsey fan. We know Money Saving Mom is!
  • Article: Was Facebook making me a bad parent - Did I write this? Oh, it couldn't have been me, because I haven't learned to balance things yet! This article was an eye opener, I could definitely relate! I'm trying to limit my on-line time now.

1 comment:

1000+1 said...

*blush* Thank you so much for your mention and kind words, Michelle! and big thanks for introducing the WFMW and the blog to me! i'm still new to blogging…