Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fun with cousins

My brother, his wife and their kids came down from New York last night. They came to meet Patricia. They're spending the weekend at my dad's, so we didn't actually see them until this morning. Bright and early we all met at a nearby park to enjoy an Easter egg hunt.

Here is my son, Seth, waiting patiently for the call to begin:

I guess it's more like an egg gathering, as opposed to an egg hunt. As you can see, there wasn't much hunting going on:

Fabio (my brother) having fun:

Tabitha with her cousins: Willik is behind her and Phoenix is the silly guy in orange:

1 comment:

Gláucia Mir said...

we had a great time together. I wil have to wait til we get home before I post some pictures on my blog.
we're so glad we got to meet Patricia. She's a great baby!
Thanks for linking to us.