Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 years, 3 1/2 kids later...

Some friends invited us over for lunch today. We had a good time of fellowship and the kids all played nicely. Today is also our 6 year anniversary. The family was kind enough to watch our kids for a couple of hours, while Enoch and I went on a walk around a lake. Enoch and I had a wonderful time. I think it's been about 6 years since we've gone on a stroll! 

Thank you Mike, Cindy and kids. It means a lot to us.
"His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise ye the the Lord." Psalm 117:2

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey guys! Happy 6th! We were thinking of you...on our 5th! No 1/2 kid for us though...yet.
Guess we have you two to blame (for the 5 years part; we'll take the blame for the kids part).
Love to you all!
~Jenn

Laura said...

happy anniversary! :)

Sr. Fab said...

Kids have no concept that their parents were once independent beings. Six years is a long time between strolls.

Kimberly said...

I'm glad I found your blog again. I'm Brooke's cousin and I was a reader of your blog awhile back but then lost you address. I'll have to catch up on your posts.