Friday, October 17, 2008

Corn Maze

The kids and I went to a little fall festival, which includes a corn maze. Last year we went with our neighbors. I think it's fun to look back and see how things have changed in one year.
The kids enjoyed it, as did I. This is one big corn maze. It takes a while to get through. I was tired by the end. :) So was Patricia, so she had me hold her. She was so cute. Whenever there was a little stump in the road, she tried to sit on it. 
When you get out of the corn maze they have different things for the kids to do. They had a blast throwing the hay around. We didn't take the time to go see the goats or cows, but we definitely saw and experienced enough.
Before we headed home we took a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. There weren't many little ones to pick from, but we all went away happy. I'm glad this is becoming an annual trip for us.
"As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honor is not seemly for a fool." Proverbs 26:1

No comments: