Friday, February 1, 2013

Snowman Letters


Last year Patricia was having some trouble with her letters. After doing some research I found some cute snowmen that I could print off and create a matching game.

The only problem is, we don't have a printer (yet we still survive!). So, instead, I made snowman and hat templates... not the best ones, but sufficient. Then I set to cutting and writing and drawing cute faces. :)


This game isn't used very often any more, but every once in a while it gives someone something to do.

The body of the snowman has CAPITAL letters and the hats have lowercase.  For the hats, I put the letters on both sides of the hat to make things a little easier during the searching phase.

Patricia loved that I made this just for her. I had her say the letters she was matching up to make sure she remembered them. A few times of playing and they get really good at them.

No comments: