Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm back!


Tabitha is sitting on our first packed box. On January 21st Enoch will be starting his new job in Oklahoma City. He'll work on site for a week or two (or three) then come back to Maryland and work from the DC location for up to six months until we can sell our current house. He will try to tell you that we don't know for sure yet and it might not happen, etc., etc. But I'm pretty sure that's the way the Lord is leading. If I waited for a firm "yes" from Enoch, I wouldn't be packing until two weeks before!

In other news, Patricia started walking. She's almost ten months old, but can toddle across the room. I have laryngitis or something else that has robbed my voice. Enoch was kind to me and took the day off, so I could give my voice rest. Seth is at the learning stage of things. He can count to ten, name his colors and shapes and recognizes many numbers and letters. Tabitha spent over 2 hours the other day working on a 100 piece puzzle. She shooed me away when I tried to help. She finished it! The next day it only took her one hour.

Verse for thought: "By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went." Hebrews 11:8

5 comments:

Rachel said...

If you end up in OKC, maybe we will get to meet you! My parents live in Edmond, but maybe Enoch already told you that. Anyway, it would be fun!

Enoch Moses said...

I could still turn it down. :)
- enoch

Michelle said...

Rachel, yes, Enoch did tell me about your parents. Edmond is a possibility for us as well, but we may be leaning more towards Moore. I'm sure we'll bump into each other.

MPH said...

You know I'm heartbroken, but how can I ague with God's will? I'm praying for His clear leading (and hoping that means staying in New Market!)

Gláucia Mir said...

We're excited for you guys! And who knows where we'll be.
Moore is where Fabio always stays when he goes down, but I hear Edmond is nice. And what about Mustang?