Friday, October 19, 2007

For Card Making Maniacs

The other day I ran across this site. This woman blogs about the beautiful cards she comes up with. She's really good. So then I had the idea that maybe I would post a few of my own designs today. The only problem is I don't have too much confidence in my "art work", so instead I am showing you my newly finished craft closet.

This is what it looks like. Do you see the picnic basket? That's what I used to cram everything into. That means most of the stuff ended up being every where else. Now it houses only my stamp sets.



I had to throw in this cute picture:


Verse for thought: "all the widows stood by [Peter] weeping, and showing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up... And it was known throughout all Joppa; and many believed in the Lord." Acts 9:39-42

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very nice! I am currently working on my own craft closet, but I'll post pics when I'm done. It's so great to be able to see what you have. Very inspiring.

Ruth said...

Fun! Looks like you did a great job! I bet that feels great to get that all organized!