Sunday, October 14, 2007

Look-a-likes? Maybe

I am convinced that my kids look like their best friends. Today I wanted to shoot pictures of them to show you. Of course, they didn't look as alike as I thought they did today!

Here is Tabitha (on the left) with Rachel. They always have snack together and sit like little girls talking about who knows what.
Seth (on the bottom) has recently befriended Joshua. When he sees him, he yells, "JOSHUA!" Then runs up to him and starts rough housing. Joshua laughs and plays along. Quite a different relationship then the girls'.
Is it just me or do my kids look like their friends? I wonder who Patricia will become friends with!

Verse for thought: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful." Proverbs 27:6

1 comment:

Eryn said...

youre right! i definitely think they look like their friends. weird.