Thursday, October 4, 2007

The greatest...



I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. I don't really know where to begin. He loves me like no one else on earth has ever loved me. I see it in his eyes when he looks at me. He loves his kids and doesn't mind teaching them a thing or two about baseball. When he feels that anything is going slightly wrong he does everything in his power to change and make things right. I'm so thankful that he loves the Lord above all and that has never wavered. He has the wisdom of Solomon. I really believe he does.

I love you, Enoch!

Verse for thought: "And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." Gen 2:21,22

No comments: