Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Fall Fun

These pictures are from the corn maze on Sunday. Carol was the one with the camera. Thanks!

Seth in the maze:
Tabitha and Joel:
Here we are at the pumpkin patch, with the two perfect pumpkins that Tabitha picked all by herself:
Carol, Lily and Tabitha on the infamous hay ride:
This box was so cool. It was full of corn kernels instead of sand. This is the type of box I wouldn't mind having around!
I hate pictures of me, but here you go. Me and Seth:


Verse for thought: "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice." Phil. 4:4

2 comments:

Enoch Moses said...

I love the last pic since it has my BEAUTIFUL wife in it.

Christina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, thought I'd come by and check out your cuties!

I've never seen a corn maze before. What fun! Don't you just love all the beautiful colors that come with fall? What a creative Lord we have! Our Elohim is a powerful creator!