Sunday, September 30, 2007
For a week now, I've been giving them baths every day. This is totally new to me, but I think it's about time. I used to dread bath time, it seemed like it took hours to accomplish, but I was wrong. When I go the whole nine yards (filling the tub, washing bodies and hair, drying them off, lotioning them up, putting on pjs and cleaning out ears) it takes me only a half an hour. I stare at the clock in amazement. How could I accomplish all of that within such a short time frame? I don't know, but it is done!
Verse for thought: "Christ...loved the church, and gave Himself for it; that He might sanctify it, having cleansed it by the washing of water with the Word." Ephesians 5:25,26
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Can you guess what Enoch bought me? If not then you're probably not familiar with the Mac Notebook. I love my new laptop. It's super easy to use, even though it is quite different than what we're all used to with normal PC's.
Now that I have a computer within easy reach, maybe I'll be able to update more often.
Verse for thought: "Wherefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him a name that is above EVERY name, that at the name of Jesus EVERY knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth and EVERY tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father." Phil. 2:9-11
Friday, September 28, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
I ran across this meme today. I thought it looked fun...
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Red Iced Tea
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Cross-stitch Wind Tour