Friday, May 6, 2011

31 Days to Clean Week 1

This week started off strong for me... as do all new projects! I love the flexibility Joyful Mothering is giving us. We can do 5 days a week or we can do the full 7. I aimed for 7 and made it to 5 (maybe 6 if I get to do it tomorrow.)

Some of the tasks were easier, thanks to some recent cleaning. None of the jobs were difficult although I started losing steam a couple of days ago, making microwave cleaning a little more difficult than it should be.








Pictured is my list of reasons that I want a clean home. It is hanging inside a cabinet door... a place I can see it often.

And my list is....
   
         1. Hospitality
         2. Hygiene/Health
         3. Happiness


I wanted to keep it simple, so I could be reminded often... and so I can memorize it!

I'm linking this up to Joyful Mothering.

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love the simplicity of your list. Nothing confusing about that. I think I'll hang mine inside my cabinet.
Have a great weekend.
Kim