Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meal Time Madness


Well, I unplugged the tv for the two weeks. We'll see how that goes over. I figure they can watch DVDs when necessary. Here they are watching Bambi while I'm getting dinner ready.

The chicken turned out pretty good. I did feed Patricia and even put some cut up chicken on her tray. She liked what she ate, but she spent about five minutes crying and pointing. I tried to offer her water, more food, even the salt grinder, but she didn't stop until I gave her the chicken bone. After gnawing on it for a while she ended up with cartilage in her mouth, so I tried taking it away, but to no avail. She really wanted the bone!
Her new trick is to climb up on the chair just like her brother and sister. We better watch out!

This morning we all woke up a little on the grumpy side. Even with that factor in mind I still fed Seth Red #40. Oh well.

Here's Seth's milk that he accidentally spilled. I took a picture of him screaming crying over it. He didn't like it, so out of respect for him I deleted it.



2 comments:

Enoch Moses said...

This is great! Thanks for the pics.

Love,

Enoch Moses

Gláucia Mir said...

i think they are loving watching the dvd. I love how they look "glued" to the screen!