Saturday, October 11, 2008

Princess Party




This afternoon, the girls and I went to a princess birthday party. For reasons, which I'm sure don't need explaining, Seth was not invited, even though he is the closest in age to Emma. 

I snuck Patricia into the party, though she wasn't formally invited. I don't think anybody minded. She was sleepy the whole time, so she wasn't in the best of moods.

Here is the birthday girl herself. She is celebrating four years. This girl is a natural born princess.
Tabitha stops at the end of the runway for a pose. She really enjoyed her time there.

Seth, though he didn't make it to the girl's event, had an event all his own. As I type, he and Enoch are enjoying a Capitals hockey game. Last I checked the Caps were down by one. 

"For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers; all things were created by Him and for Him." Colossians 1:16

1 comment:

Sr. Fab said...

I'm sure Patricia is in the line of succession and surely a princess.