Monday, October 1, 2007

A Natural Phenomenon

How is it that Seth, being a boy, has almost empty drawers, yet when I go to get his dressed in the morning, I rarely have difficulty finding anything for him to wear. However, with Tabitha (a girl), I have to shove her laundry into her drawers, because they are over flowing. And when I go to find clothes for her I usually end up thinking, "I really do need to buy her more clothes, she just doesn't have anything to wear!"

Verse for thought: "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." Matthew 6:28,29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!
Just throw a t-shirt and pants on Seth and he's ready. Now what to put on Tabitha?