Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update on the children

Just thought I'd bring everyone up to speed on the gang.

Tabitha is not so little any more. I no longer feel like I can say I have three little children, because she doesn't fit into that category any more. She loves to learn. She would gladly do school work with me if I was able to make it a priority. Though I don't always find her to be the most obedient child, she does play by the rules and lets others know if they are deviating from them. She knows she's not allowed in the street, so she'll be responsible enough to tell other children not to go. She's 4 years old.
Seth is about as boy as boy could be. He's often found swinging bats, sticks or whatever he can find throughout the house. When he sees other boys he does this bear like grunt and screams, "BOY!" Nothing can hurt this boy. He falls like there's no tomorrow, gets bruises and scratches, yet he isn't even phased by it. His speech is becoming clearer every day. He's 2 1/2 now. Here he is demonstrating his silly face.

Patricia is 8-months-old now. Yesterday she stood up without holding on to anything for five seconds. I can't believe she's at that stage of the game already. She loves to eat the chalk and crayons that Seth leaves all over the floor. Just as I take one piece of chalk away from her, she finds another one. She finally found her voice. For a while she was always "the quiet baby", but now she lets out loud squeals all day long. She's even able to repeat sounds that you make. You can see her chompers here.

Verse for thought: "Lo children are an heritage of the Lord; and the fruit of the womb is His reward." Psalm 127:3

No comments: