Monday, December 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Today I made a menu plan. WooHoo!!! I haven't done that for a while, so hopefully our family will have better meals this week, instead of scrambling at the last minute. All of these dishes will be made, Lord willing. But, things change all the time, so we'll see!
  • Monday: Main Dish Tuna Salad
  • Tuesday: Reuben Casserole (using leftover beef brisket)
  • Wednesday: Picadillo (easy Cuban dish, using leftover spaghetti sauce)
  • Thursday: Portabello Burgers, coleslaw and chips
  • Friday: Sausage with peppers, coleslaw and chips
  • Saturday: Chicken drumsticks (with Tabitha's help from her cookbook), coleslaw (when I make it there's a lot and I don't want it to go bad!) and biscuits
  • Sunday evening: Greek chicken stir fry (my adventure of the week)
  • Sunday afternoon: Chicken quesadillas
For more menu plans check out Organizing Junkie. Maybe you'll find some inspiration there.

Verse for thought: "I have esteemed the words of His mouth more than my necessary food." Job 23:12

3 comments:

Oonie said...

oooh, your week sounds like a good one. Enjoy & thanks for posting!

Laura said...

Sounds delicious!! Have a great week!

Eryn said...

i always find planning a menu for the week (or two) saves me money at the grocery store and helps me not feel stressed with the question "what's for dinner"? i am glad someone else enjoys doing it to.
i just read y ou are moving to OK city soon. my sister just moved there with her husband. he is in the air force and at the moment they live on base.